Friday, March 27, 2009

You are back

You are back
I supposed I should be happy
But you
brought unhappiness upon me
or
it is I myself
who brought unhappiness upon myself?
Why?
Why did this happen?
It makes me fear
that your presence brings unhappiness to me
instead of happiness
You make me want to run away
To a place where there is your absence
You make me cry
and fly into the arms of Her
I miss Her
So much now
Because I am not happy now
I crave and yearn
for the warmness of the embrace of Her
Is it so
that because I was the only one present here
so when you came back
all fault is my responsible?
I regret
that I seem not to make you happy enough
I am sorry
I question myself
Why are you not satisfied with me
even though when others are?
Maybe, maybe
alone is the best for me
I am not lonely when I am alone
At least,
I am not unhappy when I am alone
Is that reason good enough to be alone?


To You,
I love you
But I am sad


To Her,
I wish to fly in your arms now
Will you accept me?
I am falling of the cliff now
Nowhere to drop to
Please say yes
Please.....

5 comments: