Friday, March 13, 2009

Tomatoes and Lettuce

I never like tomatoes. To me, they taste disgusting. Even the small ones from Cameron Highlands. I almost puked when I ate one of those. Today, something happened to me that made me confirm more about my dislike towards tomatoes.

What happened? As usual, I walked into Algebra class and sat down at my usual spot, after throwing my bag on my chair. After about five minutes of an action of pulling my calculator from my bag, I felt my pants were really wet. I was panic stricken. I was having my menstruation and I feared that...ya..you know what I meant >.< So, of course, I went to the toilet (we call it bathroom here, don't know why when you can't bath in it).

I felt the back tip of my shirt was wet too, so I took of my shirt and peered at the spot. It didn't look like blood. It looked like I sat on food that was somewhat red in color. My pants were, of course, wet. But it wasn't blood too. It was another thing. I couldn't recall when I had brushed myself against food. It wasn't lunch yet, I haven't been to the cafeteria. I couldn't figure out how I got food on myself.

I went back to class. Before I sat on my chair, I noticed there was something red and green on my seat. It was TOMATOES and LETTUCE. HaH! I stared the tomatoes and lettuce so long that Molly (the girl that sits beside me in Algebra class) turned and looked at the red and green things that were squishy. She raised her head and asked, "Were you sitting on that?" I could only answer her a feeble "I don't know." Molly was kind. She helped my wiped away the squishy stuff and said she was sorry (not that she put the stuff there, she just felt sorry for me). Ahh..tomatoes, I will never eat you again.

Anyways, an electric guitar was bought today for my brother. I plan to take guitar lessons, but not until my piano Grade 8 practical exam is over. My brother had his first guitar lesson yesterday, so he taught me the only three notes that he knows how to play on the guitar, E, F and G. Well, I have learned music for several years, with the three notes that my brother taught me, I soon figured out some other notes and played Mary Had A Little Lamb and 客人来 on the guitar. I was proud of myself, haha. My first two songs that I played on a guitar! I will post a picture of the electric guitar soon, I promise. ^^

1 comment:

  1. this is funny..
    i like tomatoes..hahah
    but i wont like sitting on them though..

    ReplyDelete