Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bizarre Dream

Talk about kissing... (blush, blush)

Okay...I had a bizarre dream on Friday morning, which I think is a result of watching Korean dramas and reading vampire stories.

My dream..of course, a combination of the drama I watched, My Girl and the vampire story I'm reading, Twilight. I was a vampire in my dream, and so is my.....mate? Haha. My mate is the main male character in the drama. We had a vampire family and the Rosalie in my dream is a girl in my school that I wouldn't want to talk to. Weird eh? >.<

There was a kiss in my dream. I guess that was because of a kiss that I saw in My Girl. The kiss in the drama was AMAZING. Listen to how the guy says "I love you", so passionate and full of love. Plus the way he kissed made him looked like he is a good kisser. Better than Robert Pattinson. HAHA

See...from 5:20


The kiss in my dream was nothing like that, of course. Or else I would faint in my dream. The kiss in my dream was...nice. ^^ I guess that's the best I can describe it. Haha. I swear my heart was beating like crazy that time.

Hark the teenager is talking about kissing, she is crazy!!!

Gosh, this is SO embarrassing...

No comments:

Post a Comment