Sunday, March 15, 2009

Yes or No?

School is going to hold a competition, called SSIS Idol (Saigon South International School). I have never intended to sign up for it. Today, Jenny, Hain and Diep came over to shoot videos for the science project. We talked about Hain signing up for SSIS Idol. Jenny wanted me to duet with Hain at SSIS Idol. Hain was planning to sing When You Believe (it's in my mp3 playist).

Aaahh...I don't know what to decide. When You Believe is a very big song, sang by Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston. Plus I am not very familiar with the song. I have no confidence. To sign up for the competition, I think a lot. Hain doesn't even know how she wants to present this song when she has already signed up for one month! And she doesn't have the karaoke version. >.< Hain's voice is good 可是我对他没自信.不是声音,而是性格.她太懒惰了.如果答应跟他一起表演,如果她又是个很懒惰练习的人呢?

想太多了吧?我不知道……该怎么决定。

1 comment:

  1. 不如。。自己报名参加吧。。
    反正你担心的。。好像比较是你朋友的问题。。
    自己报名参加,你可以选别的歌啊。。

    ReplyDelete