Monday, March 9, 2009

21 Questions

Got these 21 questions from a note of my friend's in facebook. She tagged me, so I'm answering them here.

1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling them how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when they are telling you how they feel?

I think looking into someone's eyes when I am telling them how I feel is more difficult for me because I have problems looking into someone's eyes even though I'm talking about something ordinary!

2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?

Ahh..I don't remember. Haha. I get angry frequently, but sometimes I can't remember them. Should be about one of my friends from here or my brother. No, I don't feel the same way now as I don't even remember what was the last thing I was angry about!

3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago nonstop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?

Well, of course the common answer SHOULD be family. But considering the situation now, I'm seeing my family everyday, I think I would like to call someone I love that is in Malaysia. It's a her. That is because I missed her dearly and I hope to listen to her voice just before I die. She's a cousin.

4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?

Yes, I would tell everyone that I'm going to die. I'm going to die, can't I have attention on me for one last month? I would do everything! First, say goodbye to my friends in Vietnam and fly back to Malaysia and enjoy myself. I would be afraid, of course, but I would make sure that my last month would be the happiest month ever.

7. You are unfaithful to your spouse/significant other. Do you tell him/her? Why or Why not?:

If I'm unfaithful, it SHOULD be because I'm madly in love with the other person. Then yes, I would tell him because that's the only way to be fair to him.

8. Your friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more then just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you do/say?

If he is a person that I have never dreamed of being together with him, I would say, "I never expected that and I don't know that I would fall in love with you in the future but now I just want to be your friend."

9. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?

Erm, I don't think so. I think people that are close to me is because they have known me for a VERY LONG time. I have a kind of feeling HERE that some people talk to me because they need help for homework >.< So...pityful? I don't know.

10. Does love = sex?

Of course not. Sex is like an element of love. They don't equal.

11. When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?

WOW..I don't understand the question. Haha

12. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a friend, you love them or that you do not love them back?

I do not love them. However, I'm not a person that easily says that I love them.

13. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?

People that I love. Because it takes a partial of my heart away to give up the love that I have for them.

14. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them? Who were they to you?

Erm..I think it was weeks ago. She was one of my best friends.

15. Imagine: it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?

This is difficult. I don't want someone that I wish to see is soaking wet under the rain!

16. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?

Yes, a life is priceless. Would you hope for someone to give you CPR when you are dying?

17. You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your reason for making the decision?

My grandmother. I think she would agree with me as the newborn has a big whole future in front of him/her.

18. Are you old fashioned?

I am VERY traditional, compared to the people here. >.<

19. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?

Last week. I got a nasi lemak today in return!

20. Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?

True love with a guarantee of a broken heart. At least I had him for a period of time.

21. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?

I wish I have the three Twilight stuff that I want are in my hands NOW! Haha. So lame.

3 comments:

  1. 1. i have the exact same problem..hmm

    2. dats good.. angry stuff r not worth remembering

    3. wow.. are u talking about the 1 i think you're talking about???

    4. omg.. cant even think of it... make sure u tell k.. =(

    5&6. whr is 5&6?

    7. sounds so easy haha..

    8&10. i like ur answers ^^

    9. well..u're the 1 perfect friend i have..

    11. y dont understand?? it ask when was the last time you told someone how you felt honestly..even though it was difficult for you to say it..

    12. agree~

    15. funny answer..haha..

    16. =) stjohnstjohn~~

    17. hmm..im surprised by ur answer..but not to say it should be the other way round..juz surprised..

    18. sometimes being old fashion isnt dat bad...at least better than d frenz u told me about..hhehe

    19. can i noe d story?sounds interesting...

    21. hahha...kind of lame..

    i answered to almost all ur answers..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3. haha. I'm not sure if we are saying abt the same person. but i think we are. giv u a hint: nowadays she and I argued abt buying each other presents. HAHA obvious enough?

    5.6. i just realized they are missing!

    11. err..i don't remember..should be my mum or brother

    17. would u do the opposite of my decision?

    19. mum made extra kaya, so i gave it to a malaysian fren in sch. his mum made me nasi lemak! haha

    21. i know. ^^ but that's what i want now. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3. heehee.. u make me wanna call u now lar..

    17. this is hard.. i think i'd gone mad before i can make a choice..emm i guess i wont let go both sides..even if i had to fall together.. i cant live with the letting-go-memory for d rest of my life..

    19. kaya for nasi lemak.. good trade...hahah..

    ReplyDelete