Sunday, March 22, 2009

Right or Wrong?

1. I think I have to rethink my actions and attitude. I am not always right.

2. If a quiz asks me whether I'm happy, I would answer, "Yes". The truth is, I answered yes because I think there is nothing to be unhappy about. Now, I question myself, if I think so, am I truly happy?

3. Anyways, time for music. ^^ I want to introduce two pieces of music to my faithful blog readers. These two pieces of music are soundtracks from the Harry Potter movie, written by John Williams, currently the most famous and richest movie music writer.

Firstly, Harry's Wondrous World


Secondly, Hedwig's Theme


Another movie music writer that I admire is Andrew Lloyd Webber. He wrote the music for The Phantom of the Opera. Don't tell me you don't know his music!

No comments:

Post a Comment