Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Last Week Of School

My four-day finals have just ended and it's the last week of schools!
Finally! ^^
Finals wasn't actually that suffering,
I had a WOW weekend (will blog about it soon),
and I'm pretty confident with my exams.
Least confident to most confident:
English - Spanish - Science - Precalculus
Irony? Haha.
That's just what I thought,
I can't guarantee that my results will turn out how I think they will be.

So, after my last exam at 10:30am,
I accompanied AC around the school,
and promised a lunch date with PA before I returned home.
Then, after meeting my dates at the school gate at 2pm,
with my stomach rumbling and sweat dripping,
we decided to feed ourselves at Tokyo Deli,
with delicious sushi and cool AC!

Honestly,
I think the four days of exams - without talking or chatting with friends,
have triggered my desire to talk till soreness.
We talked at talked,
at Tokyo Deli till 4:30pm,
talked while walking to Gloria Jeans,
and talked again while I drank lemonade at GJ till 6:30pm.
The sides of my mouth were so sore due to excessive talking, smiling, and chatting.
Oh, I love wasting my life.
Haha.

Went home, had Kiwi for fruit, and JapChae for dinner!
Yum yum!
There were tons of leftovers,
so I guess I'm having delicious noodles tomorrow? ^^
I'm going to a QA's house with PA for a sleepover tomorrow evening,
and I'm excited, cause it's my 2nd sleepover.
Actually, Daddy's coming to Vn tomorrow night,
but I still chose to go tomorrow,
cause tomorrow is the only day that I know I will miss him the least.
I'm sorry that I can't meet you though, Daddy,
will see you on Thursday 3:30pm! ^^

Back to the point,
it's the last week of school,
so what do you expect?
1. Exam papers (screams from SSIS students)
2. Yearbook and autographs (can you sign my Yearbook for me, please?)
3. Report card (I'm gonna burn it before my parents get hold of it, says some students)
4. Award ceremony (how many subject awards are you aiming for?)
Do they sound exciting?

Usually people are excited at this period of time,
and me too, cause who isn't excited now?
Looking at the list above,
all of them create butterflies in my stomach.
However, I don't really want the last day of school to arrive too,
and there's a reason for that.
A friend of mine,
who I have come to value,
is leaving Vietnam and returning to Korea to continue his studies.
I will miss you, Chris Choi,
I know that I've said this to you at least three times,
but until the moment you leave,
I think will continue to say that I'm going to miss you.
T.T

Chris,
you gotta let me take a decent picture of you before you leave Vietnam,
seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment