Friday, May 21, 2010

Prom 2010 The Oscar Night

Last Saturday was my school's prom,
and unlike last year,
I decided to go. ^^

At the entrance of the ball room,
taking a picture in front of the High School Prom banner.
From left to right,
Amy, Lucie, Jenny, and me.

My table!
From my left going clockwise:
Joseph, DaBein, SangYeon, HanSol, KeonSun,
Chi Binh, Raff, Lucie, Jenny, and Amy.

Oh yeah~
my hair was curled for that night.
Seriously, I wasn't very used to it cause my hair was never curly.
Thanks to Hain for recommending the awesome hair saloon
and being my translator for two days! 

Petra, one of the few Malaysian friends in SSIS,
gonna miss him! T.T

Instead of last year's buffet style,
we were served food.
This is the main course,
duck meat with caramel sauce,
pumpkin puree,
spring roll with roasted peach.

I performed at prom!
Like last time's Talent Show,
I joined The Fishermen.
This is the first song,
Feeling Good by Muse.
I didn't play,
but I was on the stage to help Duy Minh, the vocalist,
to take the megaphone away.

Second song,
Don't Look Back In Anger by Oasis.
Notice that I was barefoot?
Haha.

From left to right,
the guitarist - HanSol,
the drummer - Raff,
the vocalist - Duy Minh,
and the bass player - KeonSun.
Go Fishermen!

Dessert, yum yum!
Strawberry, ice-cream,
apple crumble, and raspberry.

At the hotel's bathroom,
taking a picture with Silvia and Amy.
Flash!

Eeeek.
This was my look for the night!
I want to thank Rimta and the others for suggesting that I should have bangs,
and I really like my new bangs. ^^
Thanks to Kajol, Amy, and Hain for helping with my make up,
mummy for buying my dress and shoes, and controlling my diet,
Zmin for lending me her handbag and earrings,
Qing for accompanying me while I prepared for prom.
Hopefully I didn't miss anyone out. >.<

2 comments:

  1. haha..u're welcome..
    n may i say... u look awesome with curls~ any chance u'd make it curl again?
    oh btw, the food looks kinda french style..hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^
    I'm not sure, actually...
    My friend did suggest to me that maybe I should curl it permanently, but should I? That's a really big change.
    The food was ok, but I didn't like the duck meat, haha. I gave mine to Raff and Lucie and got Lucie's roasted peach instead. Haha

    ReplyDelete