Monday, June 14, 2010

FIFA World Cup

Although I don't watch World Cup,
some of my friends do,
so I still know some of the results, haha.
Since I don't watch soccer,
I can't really talk about it,
but I found a lame joke about it. ^^
I found the joke today while sorting out my school files,
it was written on my planner by Chris.
I guess we were just bored in class,
so he wrote it to amuse me.
Here goes:

Chris, "Do you know what the World Cup is all about?"
Wei Syn, "Soccer, the previous one was in 2006."
Chris, "No. People bring their cups all over the world and make a huge one together."
Wei Syn, "......"

Hahaha.
Was that a good one?
I'm not really sure for you,
but I laughed out loud when I read the joke this afternoon.
That's all I can say about World Cup. ^^

p/s: Jolin has a new song and I really want to share it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment