Thursday, August 27, 2009

Presales of Leehom Concert DVD + Figurine

Man!
I wonder when I can I have mine in my hands!

Pre-sale Date : 6th Sept 2009 (Sunday)
Time : 5pm
Venue : Sungai Wang
Retail Price : To Be Confirmed (but it will be cheaper than official release)
P/S : Concert DVD + Figurine will be collecting on the same day (6th Sept 2009)



Official Release Date : 8th Sept 2009 (Tuesday)
Venue : Any music stores.

Can I have one of the figurines?
Which is one of the cute ones below?
Pretty please?

*Cough cough
*Hint hint
I like the Classic, Action and Heartbeat LH
(Click on picture to enlarge)

Look at this COOL posture of Leehom in Bejing concert

Guess why I copied this picture?
Look at his sexy abs!!! ^^

Okay, okay
Obviously not Leehom
But this is beautiful!
Muy bella~

No comments:

Post a Comment