Friday, August 7, 2009

Johnny Depp

If you don't know Johnny Depp
you must know Jack Sparrow
I think Johnny Depp is best known in this character

In Pirates of the Caribbean,
Jack Sparrow is my favorite character
The way he speaks, walks and acts
is unique

Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka
in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
I don't think many people watched this movie though

I don't really know how Willy Wonka is supposed to be
I read the book WAY long ago
I don't remember
However, I could say
Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka is once again, unique
When he smiles, he looks like he's made of plastic

Johnny Depp as Sweeney Todd
He portrays a crazy barber
Less people watched this movie,
as you have to be 18 to watch this
But I've watched it, hehe

Recognize the lady beside Sweeney Todd?
She is Helena Bonham Bonham Carter
Who plays Bellatrix Lestrange in Harry Potter
cool eh?

Johnny Depp is Public Enemies
I didn't watch this movie
I thought that Johnny Depp looked too normal
not my Johnny Depp type of movie

Anyway, Christian Bale is also in Public Enemies
He is Batman in The Dark Knight
Hot guy, haha
And oh, Johnny Depp will be in the next Batman movie,
playing a crazy villain,
I can't wait! ^^

Finally, I can't wait for this movie!
Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland
He looks crazy enough for me to go watch this movie

For Your Information,
I think Johnny Depp looks most weird
as Willy Wonka, Sweety Todd, and Mad Hatter
The director of these three movies is Tim Burton
Same director!
He's also the husband of Helena Bonham Carter

3 comments:

  1. is this post trying to say everything is linked together? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. not really..^^
    just by coincidence that tim burton directed the weird movies..
    if you want links, i'll give you more on later posts..currently working on them ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think u'r juz tryin to say.
    u lik tim burton.
    haha

    anyway.
    in the 3 tim burton's movie.
    i've juz watched sweeney todd.
    shld b quite a pity i guess.

    bt i think i lik the johnny depp in public enemies.
    mayb coz tht's the only serious movie he's ever act.
    other's r quite crazy.
    or unique to u.
    haha

    ReplyDelete