Sunday, August 9, 2009

Comparisons

Wanna share some videos Again

You see, months ago,
My idol, Jolin
had her first 慢歌演唱会
she sang 愈慢愈美丽
but the tempo of the song was changed
Let's see
I like this slow version a lot
maybe more than the original version
Here below is the original version

Other than that,
Jolin also sang 我喜欢
which is originally sang by Fish Leong
Original by Fish Leong:
Well, I don't know is it because I'm wearing headphones
I think that the 合音 is Almost louder than Fish's voice
Fish's 咬词is also better Jolin
as Fish has a very clear voice
Jolin's version:
However, I somehow think that Jolin was cuter
and the way she sings some words..
Listen the sentence from 3:35
……消失一样
I don't know if you understand what I meant
>.<

This one is not really a comparison
Just wanna share a song that I like
你是我的眼 by 萧煌奇
He is a blind singer
The first time I heard him sang this song
was when I was watching超级星光大道last year
While he sang, I cried
The song is really touching and meaningful
Here it is,
Yesterday, I was watching超级星光大道
a guy from US came to PK
and he sang 你是我的眼
He sang really beautifully
so I wanna share the video of him singing the song
his appearance starts from 3:28
and he got 24 points out of 25 points

No comments:

Post a Comment