Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Korean Wave


Side dishes

Seefood pancake

From top to bottom
Tteok + ramyeon
Kimbab
Ramyeon

One whole table of side dishes

Tteok+ramyeon
=rice cake+noodles
Haven't tried this before
Will do so one day

Ramyeon
=Korean instant noodles
I like it best with Korean rice cakes

Mandu
=korean dumplings
I love them best steamed
I don't really like oily stuff
except Spaghetti Aglio Olio, of course
haha

Kimbab
=I understand it as Korean sushi
However
the ingredients are about the same
not like sushi, you have infinity types
But I would choose Kimbab over Sushi


Bibimbab
it's rice with ingredients on top
Ingredients vary with what you want to eat
You mix the rice and ingredients with its sauce and then eat it
It's delicious and healthy!

Tteok Bokki
=rice cake
In Korea, this is a type of snack that you buy on the streets
It's spicy and chewy
Yum yum!

Chap Chae
=Korean glass noodles
I don't know how to describe this
I just know that it's de~licious!



One huge pot of tteok+ramyeon



Crazy with Korean food now
I can't live without Korean food!

No comments:

Post a Comment