Saturday, August 29, 2009

High School Building

Click to enlarge
This is a picture of my school will look like in the future
Currenly it looks almost the same
Except that the building in the orange circle
and the three tennis courts beside it doesn't exist YET
The construction is starting soon,
as the fence is already up
So,
the building in the orange circle
is the new high school building
which is where I will study after it is finished
Currently,
I have classes at the building in the yellow circle
which is the current Middle and High School Building
Hong studies at the Elementary School Building,
which is the building in the blue circle
The red line is the route everyday how I go to the current MS/HS building
starting from the red "X"
Far, isn't it?
After one year,
I won't need to walk that far anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment