Friday, August 28, 2009

Pathetic

Should have blogged about this few days ago.
But I was just to busy to do so.
Remember months ago that I blogged about something called Week Without Walls?
A recap:
A trip that you can choose from five different places,
Bali, Thailand, China, Hong Kong, Sabah
I chose Sabah
China was my second choice
China was cancelled,
because only three people signed up for it
Then,
UNFORTUNATELY
my trip got cancelled
because only 8 people signed up for it
I was really heart broken
My mood was gloomy gloomy for the whole day
I really wanted to go
and spend some time with friends
then BAM
no trip
I didn't want to choose HK, Bali, nor Thailand
so I'm staying here
T.T
I wanted to call a friend in Malaysia to wish him happy birthday...
but because I can't go to Sabah
I can't call him
Damn
And I even made this stupid air fare chart

to help the teacher help reduce the trip's fare
And all I did was for NOTHING

1 comment: