Thursday, July 30, 2009

Quotes to Share

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Mark Twain
A touchy subject to me, age is
However, it affects me more in Vietnam than in Malaysia
I think it is about letting oneself go from one's problem
But sometimes doing is not as easy as saying it



Friendship is one soul in two bodies.
Anonymous
I like this quote personally
A bond that feels so nice



Education... has produced a vast population able to read
but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.
G. M. Trevelyan
I bursted out laughing after I read this
So true
Maybe the path that the world's education leads is off




If you don't like something, change it.
If you can't change it. change your attitude.
Maya Angelou
I hear this A LOT from adults
Not exactly the same words
But they all mean the same
Sometimes changing yourself is good
But I would not change myself if my changing would not help the thing
At times, it might not be the best solution

No comments:

Post a Comment