Tuesday, July 28, 2009

!!! My 100th post !!!

Hurrah to myself~
My 100th blog post
I've been thinking what I want to post
Had some thoughts..
Finally, I want to show some youtube videos
Please sit back and prepare your popcorn and enjoy~

Number one
舞林大道-台湾龙卷风x陈汉典
I love this dance - funny and enjoyable

Number two
Tom/Emma Behind the Scenes
A must watch if you want surprises and love British accent *cough cough

Number three
Facebook in Reality
Once again, for British accent lovers and for the ones who use Facebook ^^

Number four
Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix Behind the Magic
Watch out for Evanna Lynch who plays Luna Lovegood starting 2:45

Number five
Julia by Leehom in Heroes of Earth Concert
Which inspires me to learn violin

Number six
Tom Felton ( Draco Malfoy) playing guitar and singing
Oh I love his accent

1 comment:

  1. ooh ur 100th too..
    mine juz past 100..
    1st video: i like the end...hahaa crazy enough..
    3rd: "its a really BRILLIANT joke.."
    4th: evanna's voice is still so dreamy when she's not luna..XD
    5th: yes yes!! learn violin!!
    6th: BRILLIANT XD

    ReplyDelete