Friday, July 17, 2009

HP6 Pictures Post

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCH THE MOVIE
IT'S FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT
UNLESS YOU PLAN NOT TO WATCH THE MOVIE


This scene wasn't in the book
I honestly didn't like this scene very much
It shows a part of Harry that I'm not sure the book contains

I quite like the cast of Narcissa
Although I imagined her to be more cruel
She loved her son, Draco very much

I love how the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes (I had to open the book to look up the name)
was designed.
Absolutely perfect!
Too bad we didn't get to see much of the Weasley twins
But no worries!
I'm sure we'll have more than a glimpse of them in Deathly Hallows

Draco Malfoy by Tom Felton
Finally we get to know more about Draco in HBP
Knowing that he's not really a bad person

Luna Lovegood ^^ played by Evanna Lynch
In my opinion, she is one of the most closest characters to the book
That is to say, Well Done to Evanna Lynch
One of her special characteristics is
She says uncomfortable truths
Like " Ron can be unkind sometimes, I noticed that last year"
And she treats Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny and Neville as her truest friends
Which you will fine out in a scene of DH
If it is stays in the movie

Professor Mcgonagall, played by Maggie Smith
My favorite line of hers in the movie was
"Why is it that you three (Harry, Ron and Hermione) are always there when something happens?"
HAHA

Professor Horace Slughorn by Jim Broadbent
I think it was an okay choice, better than Mad-Eye

Hermione was frustrated making the Draught of Living Death
Even more angry when she sees Harry making more success than her

Lots of details in this picture
Firstly, if you notice Hermione's hair
It is VERY bushy, due to her frustrated moments of making the potion
Secondly, see Neville Longbottom behind?
His physical appearance is already not like the book
But he is still the perfect Neville
Again, not much of him in HBP
And I doubt there will be much of him in DH too



Quite funny here
When you can see how Ron 耍帅 ^^


See Luna beside Ron?
That's exactly one of the things I like Luna so much ^^



I wonder why Tom Felton's hair look so less in HBP
Is it due to his continuous actions of dying his hair every ten days?

Ok, if you read the book, you will understand more why Draco is crying
Enough said.

"She just wants to snog me! Look at my lips!"

Dear Tonks and Lupin
Only a scene or two of them in HBP
Ron's expression after he drank the Love Potion
That was meant to be drank by Harry

Oh just look at Ron
HAHA

I thought that the kiss was unnecessary in the movie
The movie MADE it feel unecessary

Everyone should watch the scenes after Harry drank Felix Felicis
He was so funny!
Thanks to Daniel Radcliffe for making Harry so funny
This part was actually when Harry was saying "click, click"
To imitate Aragog
But I couldn't find a picture of him "clicking"
Oh well, this will do

I don't really think the speech by Slughorn about Lily was in the book
(I can't remember)
If it really wasn't
I must say, that part was really touching...

Lavender Brown calling her Won Won
(Eeeewwwww...)


Most disappointing part in the movie
Ha-Lo~
The movie is called Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
But the attention given to the Half-Blood Prince was so little!
And where are the actions that I haven been waiting for?!

The most important thing the leads to the story of Deathly Hallows
Expect to see more of it

No comments:

Post a Comment