Friday, July 31, 2009

Life

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince movie tickets
Wasn't the best movie experience ever
Well, at least I get to FINALLY watch a HP movie with ZM since HP4

Found it during the last days of my stay at Msia
Couldn't say I wasn't lucky
I'm glad he was happy with my present
I'm always ready to make people that I care for smile

A day at Midvalley/The Gardens
Was there from the opening till closing
Was very tired
My feet were sore
I don't mind though
I had a fun day
New experience ^^

Er-Hu
I've seen a real one in Leehom's concert
But that was so FAR away
Happy that someone in my family can play this instrument

Wan Ton Mee
My love~
Haha
Ate this since....4 yrs old?

A very handsome Wuchun at One Utama's Canon shop

Pocupine Lotus Bun
Would you stop yourself from eating it because it's cute?
I won't!
Hahahaha...

Thanks to Zmin..
*cough cough

Hiding away from the poluted world
To be in clear, clean rooftop forest
Boy, they must be happy
They are smiling even though I didn't ask them to!

My beloved old school
What can I say to you is
I love you a lot
But each time I visit
I feel less and less belonged
More and more lonely
Helpless
But I can't change it
Might as well accept it and embrace it with welcoming arms

Cousin Sam
Doesn't he look identical to Cousin Keith?
HAHAHA

My piano
Who has shared my touch for ten years

Couldn't resist taking a picture of this perfect man
I had to stop and take out my K660i

My daddy and mummy

1 comment:

  1. The picture of Mr n Mrs tan tong tuck is taken at popo's hse..? hahhahaaaa

    ReplyDelete