Thursday, July 16, 2009

Another Tag >.<

RULES: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to copy-paste this note, and answer all the questions. At the end, choose 15 people to be tagged - including the person who tagged you.

ABC About You Questions:
A - AVAILABLE: ya~
B - BIRTHDAY: 18 September 1992
C - CRUSHING ON: good feelings on someone
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Aquafina
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Myself
F - FAVORITE SONG: Currently love to sing Before the Storm by Nick Jonas and Miley Cyrus

G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORM: Gummy bears, as I have never tried gummy worm before
H - HOMETOWN: Dad side Mentakab, Mum side Johor Bahru
I - IN LOVE WITH: Malaysian food, making friends smile, Before the Storm, Night After Night
J - JUGGLE: Nothing ^^
K - KILLED SOMEONE: No one that I'm aware of
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE : From Brunei Bandar Seri Begawan to Sabah Kota Kinabalu
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: I don't like milk, so I don't order milkshakes
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: Dos
O - ONE WISH: I wish I was there to see his face when he recieved Breaking Dawn
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: Mummy
R - REASON TO SMILE: Seeing a real smile
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: What Did I Do to Your Heart by Jonas Brothers
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 8am
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR/PATTERN: Orange, a color that I dislike
V - VEGETABLE(S): err...the indian cabbage, yum yum!
W - WORST HABIT: Sleep "early"
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: Knee
Y – YOYOS ARE: cool but haven't seen ppl playing them for a LONG time
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Virgo

Random Questions About You:
Spell your name without vowels: TnWSyn
What color do you wear most?: Purple....?
Least favorite color?: Orange
What are you listening to?: Nothing
Are you happy with your life right now?: Quite ^^
What is your favorite class in school?: Advanced Composition
Are you outgoing?: It depends who I'm going out with
Favorite pair of shoes?: Fake shoes bought in a shop in Vietnam
Where do you wish you were right now?: In Mph (I wanna buy monopoly world edition!)

THE CANS:
Can you dance?: HEE...i would say no
Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth?: NOPE
Can you whistle?: I wish
Write with both hands?: I hope
Walk with your toes curled?: Don't want to

THE DO'S:
Do you believe there is life on other planets?: I want to believe it
Do you believe in miracles?: Yes
Do you believe in magic?: I wish there is
Love at first sight?: Not really, but I guess you can like someone at first sight
Do you believe in Satan?: No
Do you believe in Santa?: No
Do you know how to swim?: Not properly
Do you like roller coasters?: Yes but they are scary
Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows?: Definitely no

HAVE YOU EVER
Been to jail: A fake one
Laughed so hard you cried: Of course
Cried in school: Yeah, one of the most embarrassing things that I don't want to do in sch
Thrown up in a store: A toilet of a restaurant
Done something really stupid that you still laugh at today: The person must be pathetic if one doesn't have anything to laugh at
Gone skinny dipping: Huh?

I tag YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment