Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Year 2009

2009 IS ALMOST OVER, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

stayed single almost the whole year?
- Yes, for the whole year, can I change this situation? Not that I'm greedy, haha

kissed someone new?
- No one who I can remember of

done something you've regretted?
- I...think...so...but, it must be not that bad, cause I can't remember

lost someone?
- Fortunately, I do not think so

Cut class?
- No, no, no. But I was accused of doing so once, ggrrr

Were involved in something you'll never forget?
- Yup, it is not in my power to mention in here, it is not safe!

Visited a different country?
- My regrets, no

cooked a gross meal?
- Nay~

lost something important to you?
- It is my pleasure to say no

got a gift you adore?
- Yes, I adore my strawberry ice cream

tripped over a coffee table?
- I believe that I am not called Isabella Swan

dyed your hair?
- My wishes is that it will be blue by next July

came close to losing your life?
- I am not that unfortunate

went to a party?
- I would not condemn myself to a situation where I will be as still as a rock

read a great book?
- I read many pleasant books, Pride and Prejudice, The Joy Luck Club, The Bonesetter's Daughter, Sleeping Freshmen Never Lie


saw one of your favorite bands/artists live?
- I was lucky enough to have a holiday when Leehom went to Malaysia to hold his Music-Man concert

2009: Friends and Enemies

Did you meet any new friends this year?
- New students, new friends

Did you dislike anyone?
- I still have the habit of doing so

Did you grow apart from anyone?
- I did, apparently, but many friendships are also stronger now


Do you have any regrets when it comes to your friendships?
- No, I'm perfectly contented

2009: Your BIRTHDAY!

Did you have a cake?
- I wonder why I never remember a thing about my birthday

Did you have a party?
- Although my memory is loss, the answer is "Nay"

Did you get any presents?
- I had a perfect portrait drawn by Lucie!

2009: All about YOU

Did you change at all this year?
- People change constantly

Did you change your style?
- I am still me

Were you in school?
- Of course

Did you get good grades?
- I did well on the 1st half, report cards on second half will be received next year

Did you have a job?
- I did not have the pleasure of changing my occupation as a student

Did you own a car?
- I was not able to learn to drive although I am now seventeen

Did anyone close to you give birth?
- No

Did you move at all?
- I moved from My Phu to My Phuc

Did you go on any vacations?
- I went to Cu Chi Tunnel and Malaysia (??!!)

.Would you change anything about yourself now?
- Same as my last year's wish

2009 WRAP UP.

Was 2009 a good year?
- It was a good year, I'm sure there are some down parts, but I can't remember any, so they can't be that bad.


(x) stayed single for the whole year
( ) kissed in the snow
(x) celebrated Halloween
( ) had your heart broken
( ) mooned someone (What is "mooned"?)
(x) went over the minutes on your cell phone
( ) someone questioned your sexual orientation
(x) came out of the closet (I broke it!)
( ) gotten pregnant
( ) had an abortion
(x) done something you've regretted

OTHER

( ) painted a picture
(x) wrote a poem (I wrote loads!)
( ) ran a mile (I walked a few miles, does that count?)
( ) shopped at Hollister or Abercrombie and Fitch
( ) posted a blog on MySpace
( ) visited a foreign country
( ) cut in a line of waiting people
(x) told someone you were busy when you weren't
( ) partied to celebrate the new year
( ) cooked a disastrous meal
( ) lied about how old you were
( ) prank called someone

In 2009 I...

[x] broke a promise
[ ] fell out of love (Maybe I did the opposite)
[x] a little white lie or a joke.
[x] lied
[ ] cried over a broken heart
[x] disappointed someone close
[x] hid a secret
[x] pretended to be happy
[ ] slept under the stars
[ ] kept your new years resolution
[x] forgot your new years resolution
[x] met one of your idols
[x] changed your outlook on life
[ ] sat home all day doing nothing
[ ] pretended to be sick
[x] left the country
[ ]almost died
[ ]given up on something/someone important to you
[ ] lost something expensive
[x] learned something new about yourself
[ ] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it
[x] made a change in your life
[x] found out who your true friends were
[x] met great people
[x] stayed up til sunrise
[ ] cried over the silliest thing
[x] had friends who were drifting away from you
[ ] had a high cell phone bill
[ ] spent most of your money on food/clothes
[x] had a fist fight
[ ] went to the beach with your best friend(s)
[x] gotten sick
[ ] liked more than 5 people at the same


This year was FAST, really fast. My true friends who I discovered last year are still my friends, I'm happy to say. Some friends I became better acquainted with them, and I'm really grateful and happy about that. I knew that I understood myself better this year. Most excitingly, I found someone to like, adore and admire! Haha.


Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment