Wednesday, December 16, 2009

空洞

This is NOT how I should feel right now.
No.
But I do feel so.
I need to do something.
I actually do have several things to complete,
various things to keep me busy.
But I can't stop this feeling from clouding myself.
This always happens after a few days exam.
Basically my winter break is already here.
I don't need to go to school tomorrow because I have already finished my exams today.
I know that one of the reason that I'm lost is because of one particular person.
I don't like how my mood is controlled by him.
He's not even controlling it on purpose,
he doesn't even know that he has the power to control me!
Come,
I wish tomorrow evening was here,
so that I would meet you at the airport.
Then I would be fine, once again.
Come.

No comments:

Post a Comment