Friday, September 24, 2010

Meal #3

By looking at this, you know that I cooked Prawn Mee! 
Woohoo~ ^^

Ingredients:
 Yummy tofu and juicy prawns
(Tofu is DELICIOUS ^^)

 My first half boiled egg: Failure.
Wondering why the shell is cracked with some yolk in the water?
Well, I didn't boil the egg long enough,
so when I was cracking the egg,
I realized that it was a half-boiled egg, not a hard-boiled egg.
So, I put the egg back into the pot and continued to boil it.
When it finally became hard-boiled, because the shells were cracked a little,
the yolk came out.
Oh well, I'll improve.

It's difficult to get yellow mee in Vietnam,
so I used one of my favorite type of noodles - spaghetti - as a substitute.
Believe me, it's a surprising substitute if you haven't tried prawn spaghetti.

大功告成!
Doesn't it look b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l?
Hahaha, it doesn't matter if it's not beautiful to you,
but to me it's enough because it was my first time cooking it. ^^

A shot of my delicious prawn mee from another angle.
I only had one packet prawn mee paste for the soup,
so now I have to wait till October when I can restock my food in Malaysia. ^^

Dios mio! 
I can hear my stomach rumbling by looking at spaghetti coated with prawn mee soup,
fue muy delicioso! 

No comments:

Post a Comment