Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy 18th Birthday

Thanks to Kajol, Amy, and Rimta for the surprise birthday cake ^^

Phil and Lucy took crazy pictures all night, haha

Hain and Rimta were very creative.

When I'm in the picture, it's always more normal.
From left to right: Me, Hain, Amy

Kajol~~~
I've known her since 9th grade.

A miracle is happening in this photo.
Joseph is actually SMILING!
Hahaha, it's a miracle because usually he doesn't smile and he's stiff like a robot.
Thanks to Rimta, Joseph was smiling.
Haha

See the normal Joseph?
Almost expressionless,
hehehe

Sometimes I just feel like shaking my head at my friends,
look at them!
They said that they look like ghosts here >.<

Pretty Jenny and Rimta~

Although it was just a dinner,
I'm glad that these people - 
Jenny, Phil, Lucie, Kajol, Joseph, Rimta, and Amy - came.
It meant a lot to me,
thank you! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment