Saturday, September 4, 2010

Alligator's Bday

It was Anh's (Alligator) birthday on Tuesday,
[person in the middle]
so we went out for lunch and a movie on Thursday since our weekend started early this week.

We went to Vincom's NYDC,
since the one near the church was too crowded..

I sat be side Kyuree,
CHEESE! ^^

*mom mom mom*
I ordered baked rice with ham and mushroom
plus a mango tango soda! ^^
But my stomach has shrunk since Mummy went back to Malaysia,
so I was already full when I halfway through the meal.

After lunch,
we went to Huong Vuong plaza in District 5.
After much arguing about which movie to watch,
we chose Predators.
I honestly didn't know what it was about,
until I saw the trailer when I was buying drinks.
I freaked out.
Haha
As a result,
Kim being the only guy among the group,
I told him that I wanted to sit with him during the movie.
Moreover, 
I consistently used my bag to cover my face >.<
I know, this movie just has aliens,
there's nothing scary about it..
Sorry, but it's just not my type of movie,
plus I don't want to have nightmares...

Anyway,
I disliked the movie,
but Kim loved it,
haha.
It was a pretty good day overall,
and I procrastinated the whole night not doing my homework,
hahaha~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment