Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Plans

Ooo LA LA
I'm finally going back to Malaysia
AGAIN
haha.

I have plans
but I don't know if they will work
Oh god please help me

1. Buy stuff that I can't get in Vietnam - anyday
2. Go singk with Jmin, Chyn and Zmin - one of the Sundays
3. Go back to Chong Hwa to visit my beloved friends - one of the Saturdays
4. Eat gelato at Gelatissimo (did I spell it right?) with family - anyday
5. Apointment with dentist - 7.7.09
6. See chinese doctor - 3.7.09
7. Medical lab check up - 4.7.09
8. Go back to Mentakab to visit granparents - anyday
9. Go back to Johor to visit grandma - any three or four days
10. Sing k and watch Harry Potter with Zmin - maybe 15.7.09

Did I write all my plans down?
I just hope that I can finish all of them >.<

Oh, something out of topic to write:
I bought three Jane Austen books yesterday ^^
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Sense and Sensibility
3. Persuasion
Hope they are good

1 comment:

  1. Changes..
    8. Go back to Mentakab to visit granparents - anyday
    Try to be friday so that i can tumpang to go back. hahahaaa.. jkjk

    1. Buy stuff that I can't get in Vietnam - anyday
    **Buy some vietnam stuff that cant get in Msia for me.. lol

    ReplyDelete