Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Do you want to be 17 again?

17 Again official poster
One of the funniest scene (I think ^^) in the movie
Scarlet "holding" Mark's face when she saw him look so much alike her husband.

At first, I didn't expect much from this movie. I thought it was just a reverse of another movie, called "13 going on 31" ..or something like that.
That movie was a 13 year old girl wanted to be 31 years old, and when she opened her eyes, she was 31 years old.
你怎么去定义一部电影的好坏?
When something that you didn't expect comes out.
I didn't expect what I saw in the cinema
I thought Mike O'Donnell will go back to 1989, when he was 17 years old
to make his life a better life.
HOWEVER
Mike became 17 in 2009, to understand his children and his wife,
to remember 20 years ago why did he choose his wife and not basketball.

This movie wasn't the best movie ever, of course (HAHA)
but it's definitely some movie that you can spend your money and not regret
One thing that I'm disappointed about is the cast of 37 year old version of Mike
80% of Mike O' Donnell was played by Zac Efron,
那我当然会用Zac Efron演绎的版本来定义Mike.
However, the 17 year old and 37 year old Mike
don't speak and act in the same way,
which is WEIRD >.<

One interesting comment I can make about Zac Efron,
if you ask me,
I think Mike O'Donnell is more attractive than Troy Bolton.
HAHA
Seriously.
Maybe I like males with an older soul. ^^

Another comment,
the image of 37 year old Mike in the body of 17 year old Mike reminds me of someone.
Guess who?









Edward Cullen!!!
HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment