Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tagged ^^

Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with 16 random things, habits or goals about you. At last, choose five people to be tagged. Listing their names and the reason u choose them :)

I was tagged by Chyn..

1. Sometimes, I like to be alone. Alone doesn't mean lonely. Somethings are meant to be done alone. But sometimes, I don't want to be alone. I'm scared of being alone. Somethings..if you do it alone, it's no fun at all.

2. Form three was my best year in Chong Hwa. I didn't have a friend that I sticked to everyday, staying in our two person world. Instead, I was in a big group, mixed with boys and girls. We played and talked and sang together. It was fun. Plus it was my first and only year being a class monitor. I knew my two best guy friends in that year.

3. As I grew, I found out there are people that I really, really love. If I lost one of them, I don't know what my reaction would be.

4. After I came to Vietnam, I knew who my true friends are. Some friends, you just lose them after you rarely talk to them. But some, when you meet them, you talk as if both of you have never been apart.

5. I like hugs, really. I think hugs are one of the most powerful things that can express your love. There are people that I really want to hug, especially after I came to Vietnam. But I don't have the courage to ask them, because they are males, haha.

6. I think I have 多重性人格. I'm a joker when I'm with my family. I'm a best friend and cousin when I'm with my cousins. To some people who are not close with me in Chong Hwa, I'm serious. To the people who are close with me, I'm a good friend. To my friends in Yuk Chyun, I'm a smart person and a bully. ^^ To my aunts, I'm a mature daughter. To the people in Vietnam, I'm quiet and serious and smart.

7. I think Malaysia is the best country in the world. Although it has some disadvantages, but I just can't stop myself from loving it.

8. I dream of having a big brother to take care of me.

9. Idols are not always perfect. It's sad when you realize so. But you just have to accept it. I learned this from Leehom, the perfect musician and nonperfect person..

10. I am sometimes surprised at how I easily get emotionally touched by movies. But sometimes, I find myself to have not so much feelings on real things when I'm supposed to be sad or angry or dissappointed. Maybe I have already learned to have high hopes..

11. My dream is to work in the music industry..music business..audio engineering..but the actual me doesn't really have that much passion for music.

12. Sometimes I really want to tell the truth, but the truth is so rude that if I tell the truth, people will only focus on how rude I was.

13. No offence, but sometimes I dislike the attitude of Americans. Sorry, I'm being a little stereotype here.

14. I am non-religious, and hopes to remain this condition forever. But if you ask me who is my favorite religion person, my answer would be Jesus Christ.

15. I once dreamt of my Chong Hwa and Vietnam friends going to the same school...

16. I think Chinese language is way better than English.

hurrah..done..not gonna tag anyone here..

No comments:

Post a Comment