Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm Sorry

I must admit,
even though my ICT (computer) teacher has been telling us that 
we have to be careful about what we put on the Internet,
I never fully understand his advice until today.

To whom you may be worried,
I've edited the part where you wished not to be published,
so please don't worry.
I didn't realize how wrong I was to write out our conversation,
and I want to thank you for telling me that you don't want it written here.
I promise that I will be more careful in the future.

To be honest, I really value your advice.
I came to SSIS in Grade 9,
and you are the only teacher that I have in both Grade 9 and 10.
 So, when you told me what you think how I would do if I took Math HL,
I wasn't discouraged,
I was actually happy that you were being honest with me.
Just like you said today,
you weren't trying to discourage me, you just wanted to be honest.
Between truths that may hurt and white lies,
I prefer the truth because I want to know where I stand as a student.

So, I think I will choose Math SL next year,
as it was my original choice in the first place,
except that I won't be taking AP Calculus with you anymore.
And I know myself,
I know that Math isn't my favorite subject,
but I still do try my hardest to do the best as I can.

Finally,
thank you for being patient with me all along whenever I ask you for advice about my course selections,
thank you for being honest with me,
and thank you for being such a good teacher.
As a student, what more is there that I can ask from a teacher?
I'm sorry for the trouble that I have caused you from my schedule conflict.


I'll miss you very much next year when I don't have you as my teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment