Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ambiguity

What do you see?
A young woman or an old lady?


Sorry for not updating so long..
I actually have a lot to say during some of the days,
but I was too tired (or lazy??) to blog.
I just didn't feel like writing.

Anyway,
I have been watching basketball games nowadays whenever I am able to,
and I must say,
our school's team is good!
(I know, it's kinda random. >.<)

I don't know if I've mentioned before,
but I was running for National Honor Society's secretary,
and I lost.
I'm not sad, though,
because I wasn't having high hopes,
and I didn't have a great desire to win that post.

Ok, now I'm gonna start to talk aimlessly, ignore me, ok?
You like him, or at least you think you like him.
But the nervousness, excitement and butterflies are gone.
You don't feel those feelings anymore when you see him.
But you want to believe that you still like him.
You still pay attention to him.
But how do you if you still really do like him?
You're upset when he doesn't say goodbye properly,
but you're not upset when others do so.
You force yourself to remember what happened between you and him,
and becomes upset when you can't remember the exact details,
but never upset with others.
You think a lot about his words,
wishing that there's a background meaning to his words,
but is there, really?
Do you still think that you like him?

The last but not the least,
I have been working on Photoshop in my ICT class,
and one of my project was to Photoshop my face.
I'm not an expert,
so I only did some basic stuff in editing my face.
Can you spot the difference?
If you can,
open the two images in two tabs,
can click on them back and forth.
This way,
you will notice the differences more easily.
Have fun!


Before

After

No comments:

Post a Comment