Thursday, February 11, 2010

Chinese New Year

一转眼,
and year 2010's Chinese New Year has arrived!
I'm so excited!
Aren't you?
First off,
thanks to all of my today's teacher for not giving any homework to me,
and I'll just cross my fingers so that tomorrow's teachers will do the same.
^^
Secondly,
I have a performance tomorrow first thing during first block!
Nervous much?
I'm going to perform "When You Wish Upon A Star",
with Sang Yeon, who plays the oboe.
I hope everything will go well.
Wish me luck!

At 12:30pm tomorrow,
I'll be leaving school,
as I need to catch my 4:40pm flight to Malaysia.
I know that some of the people that I know are also flying tomorrow,
and so I wish that we'll have the 缘分 to meet at the airport.

During Chinese New Year,
most probably I will not be able to surf the Internet at all.
Woa~ I wonder how would life be?
I would miss some of the people sssooo much.
T.T

Anyway,
wish all of you
a very happy Chinese New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment