Sunday, February 7, 2010

Food that I love - Taiwanese

台湾香肠 Taiwanese Sausage
The only place that I would eat this is when I go to pasar malam,
and I think it's pretty pricey, like RM2.50 each (I think).
It's not very healthy either,
but once in a few months, ok la~

咖喱鱼丸 Curry Fish Ball
Seriously, when I was researching for food,
I found this under the Taiwanese food category,
and I thought that this was Malaysian Chinese.
Paiseh~haha.
Anyway, I don't eat this that much either,
maybe once in a while if I saw this at pasar malam.
Er..maybe RM1.20 per stick?

爱玉冰
I also thought that this was Malaysian...haha
It's sweet and a little sour(maybe?),
and it's nice if you eat it when the weather is hot.

What about you?
Are you a big fan of Taiwanese food or
you just like a few of them?
I've never been to Taiwan,
so I don't know if I really like Taiwanese food or not,
but these three that I mentioned here are those that I would eat when I used to live in Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment