Tuesday, August 10, 2010

School Reopens

School reopens tomorrow,
and I'm a little nervous >.<
Currently I'm preparing for school,
such as packing my bag, cutting my nails, and printing my homework.
But I'm also excited at the same time,
because I can't wait to know my actual schedule,
meet friends and teachers who I've missed during the summer,
know who I will be in Homeroom and my classes.
^^
I hope it will be an exciting school year.

p/s:
Jolin's new song 玩爱之徒 mv was released yesterday and here it is
However, I must say it's not a favorite of mine.

In addition, Leehom's new song 你不知道的事 was released this morning
I love this song, I really do.
It makes my heart ache when I listen to this song,
I think when I'm sad, I'm gonna listen to this song,
which includes next Sunday when Leehom is gonna be in Malaysia whilst I'm in Vietnam
T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment