Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How Asian Are You?

I saw a few people on Facebook playing this quiz,
and since I haven't played this kind of quiz for some time,
I decided to give it a go. ^^

So, how Asian are you?
[x] Both of your parents are from Asia
[ ] You use the term “Azn” (What is Azn?)
[ ] You think DDR is fun ( What is DDR?)
[ ] You’ve watched lots of anime (My bro and sis do though)
[x ] You like Korean dramas
[ ] You have stuff hanging on your phone
[ ] Your parents want you to marry within your own race (My mum just doesn't want me to marry certain races)
[x] You drink lemon tea

So Far: 3

[x] You style your hair , NOT with gel
[x] You have a meebo / myspace / friendster / facebook
[x] You speak languages other than English
[ ] Your parents are strict ( I don't think they are strict)
[ ]Your parents have high expectations of you (They kinda let me do my own thing because they trust me)
[x] You always get A’s/B’s on your report (Not always, but pretty much these two years)
[x] You do Chemistry/Biology/Physics ( I do Chemistry in IB)

Accounting
[x] You know your multiplication table
[ ] You play badminton or table tennis
[ ] You’ve seen the Asian version The Ring and/or The Grudge

So Far: 11


[ ] You own an Asian car (I can't drive, yet)
[x] You’re not the only child
[x] You’ve gotten little red envelopes around February
[x] You know the difference between kung fu, karate and tae kwon do. (One's Chinese, one's Korean[I think], one's I don't know)
[ ] ( girl ) You prefer white guys over asian guys( guy ) You prefer asian girls ( I still love Asians ^^)
[ ]Your mother tries to bargain even though the product is already discounted (We only bargain in places that we should bargain)
[ ] You can do the rubiks cube
[ ] You play video games

So Far: 14

[x] Every time you’re going out, your parents ask you where you’re going and what time you’ll be home (This should be done in every family, not just Asians)
[ ] You have karaoke at home (I wish I do)
[x] You know BoA/Gazette/Ayumi Hamasaki/Gackt (Japanese and Korean...why isn't there Jolin or Leehom?)
[ ] You’ve been to a LAN more than 3 times (What's a LAN?)
[ ] You have incense sticks in your house (My grandparents' houses have those though) 
[ ] You own a gaming console
[x] You play a musical instrument
[ ] You get nothing if you do well in school (This is ridiculous)

So Far: 17

[ ] Your parents won’t let you go out if you have school the next day ( I get to go out as long my studies aren't affected)
[x] You have Asian Songs on your computer or iPod (I don't listen much to Western music)
[ ]You don’t like football (Generally, I don't play sport)
[ ] You have a curfew 
[ ] You know what ulzzang/tb means (???)
[ ] You know what purikura is (Again, wha???)
[x] You like bubble tea (Bubble tea is awesome ^^)
[ ] Your parents bought you shoes many sizes too big so you can “grow into it” and wear it for years to come (My feet stopped growing for years)
[ ] You’ve played final fantasy
[ ] You believe in fortune cookies

So Far: 19

[ ] You get mostly “No“‘s when you ask your parents for permission for something (I usually get "Yes"s)
[ ]You’ve heard the song “Got rice?” (What language is that song in?)
[ ]You have a tutor (Used to, when I was in primary school)
[x] You’ve had pockys or yan yan before
[ ] When you seek for your mother’s permission she replies “Ask your dad”

MY RESULT: 20

( 1-10= Southerner) [ ]
(11-20= American) [x]
(21-30= European) [ ]
(31-40= Azn Boy or Girl) [ ]
(41-50= Super Azn Boy or Girl) [ ]

So I'm an American, huh?
That's....no offense, but I love being Asian.
Haha

2 comments:

  1. im 21, 1 extra n it makes me european~ lol
    im gonna steal this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, count again.. i think u miscounted.. its 18..if so, im 19, n american!

    ReplyDelete