Thursday, April 22, 2010

Schedule Conflict

I'm having schedule conflicts..for next school year,
which is August 2010 to June 2011,
when I'm in Grade 11,
my junior year.

*sigh*

Anyhow,
let's have a look of my last year's and this year's course selections.

Instrumental Music (Grade 9 and 10)
Integrated Science (Gr9/10)
English (Gr9/10)
Spanish (Gr9/10)
World Civilizations (Gr9)
History, Geography (Gr10)
Algebra 2 (Gr9)
Pre-calculus (Gr10)
ICT, Life Skills, Advanced Composition, Public Speaking (Gr9)
Writing Development, ICT, Health, Swimming, PE (Gr10)



What do you think about my course selections?
Did you see any courses that you are interested to take?

These are my next year's course selections.
Music, Chemistry, English,
Spanish, Economics, Calculus,
and Theory of Knowledge (philosophy).

Now do you like them?
Do you think they suit me?
Or did you see any subjects that just make you feel like puking/vomiting?

The conflict is that I initially chose Geography as my Social Science subject,
instead of Economics.
However, it was crashing with my Calculus,
so I had to drop Geography and take Economics.
Honestly, I have no interest in Economics,
but what can I do?

Actually, three of my subjects are SL (standard level),
whilst the other three are HL (high level)
- excluding Theory of Knowledge.
Acknowledging the fact that I have no interest in Economics,
I have to take Econ SL,
which leaves me to push one of my SL subjects to HL.
After thinking, musing, and pondering,
Math was the lucky subject.

*sigh*

I don't know if I'm making the right choice.
Looking at my current HL courses
- English, Chemistry and Math,
it feels a little overwhelming,
as they seem pretty difficult courses.
The only thing that I'm relieved about my course selections,
is that out of 7 courses,
5 of them are exactly the same as what Joseph is taking next year,
which means if I have any difficulties,
at least I know that there is someone that I can turn to for help.
Mum says that I shouldn't rely too much on him,
but...
I think he might rely on me too,
IF he doesn't do his homework.
HAHA

p/s: I know the long talk about my course selections is boring,
so I'm showing two videos that I find very entertaining:

The Original Pikachu Voice


JigglyPuff's Song at American Idol


Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment