Saturday, April 17, 2010

National Honor Society Induction

I'm not sure if you were aware about this,
but 71 days ago,
I received a letter saying that I was accepted as one of the members of the National Honor Society.

Along with me,
there were ten other students who also got into the group,
which are...
Kyuree Kang, Anh Vo, Kim Doan, Claire Park, Joon Won Lee,
Philip Pincus, Sonya Eom, Jenny Yang, Rafael Muliawan, and Joseph Chiang.

Last night was the induction ceremony,
in which the members of NHS were given their certificates.

The candles of Scholarship, Service, Leadership and Character.

Lighting candles.

Ms Jones, the advisor of NHS,
giving out certificates.

Everyone has their certificates in their hands.
From left to right,
Me, Jenny, Phil, Kim, JoonWon, Claire, 
Anh, Raff, Kyuree(behind Raff), Sonya, and Joseph.

With family.

Jenny and me.

Mr Johnson, the High School principal and me.

The girls (missing Sonya though >.<)

Everyone! ^^

Phil and me.

Okay..this picture is a failure because
I was looking at Joseph's camera and Joseph was looking at my camera.
Raff was looking...somewhere.

All was perfect...
until I closed my eyes.
Aaarrrggghhhh.

FINALLY!
A successful photo!
Yay~

I can't wait for our service trip to Wildlife At Risk at May 29th!
^^



p/s: 
I saw these expressions and cropped them out,
so cute, eh?
Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment