Sunday, November 29, 2009

One Full Saturday

Went to watch 2012 with my friends today.
The movie wasn't my selection, actually,
"The world will be doomed" is not my kind movie.
The CGI was perfect, yeah yeah,
but those stuff don't appeal to me that much.
Hain said that I cried a lot.
I did.
It was terrible to see these people had to sacrifice themselves in order to save their family,
especially parents sacrificing themselves;
or people losing family members during the chaos;
or people finally expressing their love because they knew that it would be too late if they didn't.
Ahhh.
I don't know whether I'm afraid of death,
but I'm afraid of regret.
To regret not doing something before I die.
Lots of stuff that I want to do if I was to die in a few seconds went through my mind,
or more accurately, things that I want to say.
I felt like, I need to grab a phone and shout out my feelings.

What would you do if you were to die in a few minutes, or even seconds?

After months and months of waiting,
finally, I watched New Moon today.
When I was walking out of the cinema,
I was using both of my hands to pull my hair,
shouting, "Damn it, damn it, damn it! They ruined the ending!"
How could they steal lines from Eclipse?!
Especially the marriage proposal!!!
Nnnnooooooo....
HoWeVeR
I got it wrong.
The proposal was really from New Moon,
but the "Yes" from Bella was in the second half of Eclipse.
Oh, well, my bad for getting mad.
Well, that's what I want to say about the movie for now.

Hark listen to the cast of the Twilight Saga speak Korean!

My friend, Philip Pincus and his brother, Daniel Pincus
The Beginning

Aren't they good at lip-singing?
Hahaha~
The Sequel


1 comment:

  1. cant stop laughing..WAHAHAHHAHA..
    they're both sooo cute~!!
    but i wanna punch phil in the face at 0:46 of the 2nd vid..

    ReplyDelete