Wednesday, April 8, 2009

BAD MOOD

Something I could have.

In a bad mood. More accurately, I'm sulking because I didn't have the luck.
Leehom went to Malaysia to promote his concert yesterday.
And I didn't get to go.
IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
I feel like swearing now.
I feel like crying now.
SO unhappy.
If I went, I get to get AT LEAST SIX signatures.
SIX! Can you imagine that?
One person is allowed TWO album, TWO postcards, TWO tickets.
And I have ALL of those.
But where am I?
VIETNAM.
Hate it!!!
What's more?
Leehom signed in gold ink (he signed in black last time)
And everyone single person was allowed to SHAKE HANDS with him.
DAMN IT!
For years and years, Malaysia fans couldn't shake hands with him.
And yesterday, they could.
And I lost the chance. Forever.
AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!

He brings me happiness. He brings me sadness. Why do I let him control me? I love him so much.

p/s: Please forgive my anger. >.<

2 comments: