Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sick

Doesn't he look cute? And he's turing 33 this year! Haha

Wao...it's only the fourth day of year 2009 and I'm sick now. I'm weak today and I don't like it but it's all my fault. I started quite early, about 10pm last night reading New Moon, the second book of the vampire-human love story series. I got so addicted to the book and I didn't stop reading until the book finished. And guess what, I went to bed today at 5:30am. I was awaken by my mum at a quarter to eleven. My head and eyelids were very heavy and I felt dizzy. For the whole morning, I spent most of the time in bed. Yeah, I went back to bed. When mummy asked me why I was sleeping, I lied to her. I said that because I was reading a boring book and it made me fell asleep.

During lunch, I felt a bit better. I ate but not much. I asked my mum, "If I told you that I want nothing to eat, would you think that I'm truly sick?" She nodded. Then daddy suddenly said, "Fried noodles." He meant that he would use a plate of fried noodles to make me eat. Do you know why? Because I love noodles. My paternal family called me the Noodle King. Well, mostly the aunts called me that. I quite like the name, because "noodle" also meant brain. If I am the Noodle King, I must be smart. Haha, very funny.

Well, it's night time now and I'm truly sure that I have a fever. My face is buring with heat! Another joke for me to tell now. Do know why I didn't wrote that " My body is hot!"? Because in the school that I study now, hot also means sexy and I'm not sexy. Once I touched my friend's hand and shouted "You are hot!" , she looked at me with her head tilted to one side and she looked surprised. Then I only realized that she thought I was saying that she is sexy. That's why I will use the word "hot" only when neccessary.

1 comment:

  1. lee hom ar?
    i thot which new singer..

    y noodles=brain?

    if ur fren thot u were saying she's sexy.. it might sound abit les..haha..

    zm.

    ReplyDelete