Monday, December 29, 2008

Year 2008

2008 IS ALMOST OVER, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

stayed single almost the whole year?
- Yes, and I am not sad about it

kissed someone new?
- No, but I hope to, haha

done something you've regretted?
- I think so, but I can’t remember what

lost someone?
- Yes, I think so, because I loved ones to come to Vietnam. I consider that as a lost

Cut class?
- No, wouldn’t dream of it.

Were involved in something you'll never forget?
- Yes, I came to Vietnam

Visited a different country?
- Yes, Vietnam??

cooked a gross meal?
- No, I don’t cook

lost something important to you?
- Yes

got a gift you adore?
- No, I don’t think so

tripped over a coffee table?
- I am not that careless

dyed your hair?
- My hair is still black

came close to losing your life?
- No, definitely not

went to a party?
- I don’t really like parties, so no

read a great book?
- Currently reading it now, Twilight!
saw one of your favorite bands/artists live?
- Yes, Jolin, but she didn’t sing >.<

2008: Friends and Enemies

Did you meet any new friends this year?
- Yes, loads of new friends

Did you dislike anyone?
- Yes, of course, I dislike people easily

Did you grow apart from anyone?
- Does the question mean break up?? I don’t know, haha

Do you have any regrets when it comes to your friendships?
- Yes

2008: Your BIRTHDAY!

Did you have a cake?
- I think I did, I don’t remember much about my birthday

Did you have a party?
- Haven’t one in years

Did you get any presents?
- Err…I think the answer is no.

2008: All about YOU

Did you change at all this year?
- Yes, my point of view towards things changed A LOT

Did you change your style?
- I would say no

Were you in school?
- Yes, in two schools, in fact!

Did you get good grades?
- Yes, I got by best mark ever in Chong Hwa and am an A student in SSIS ^^

Did you have a job?
- No

Did you own a car?
- No, but I want to learn how to drive!

Did anyone close to you give birth?
- Can’t think of anyone

Did you move at all?
- I did move to Vietnam, haha

Did you go on any vacations?
- Yes, went to Hanoi, Mai Chao and Ha Long Bay

.Would you change anything about yourself now?
- I would like to change my weight, haha

2008 WRAP UP.

Was 2008 a good year?
- Good and bad. There are sure some good parts, but can’t really think of any >.<>

(x) stayed single for the whole year
( ) kissed in the snow
(x) celebrated Halloween
( ) had your heart broken
( ) mooned someone
(x) went over the minutes on your cell phone
( ) someone questioned your sexual orientation
( ) came out of the closet
( ) gotten pregnant
( ) had an abortion
(x) done something you've regretted

OTHER

( ) painted a picture
( ) wrote a poem
( ) ran a mile
( ) shopped at Hollister or Abercrombie and Fitch
( ) posted a blog on MySpace
(x) visited a foreign country
( ) cut in a line of waiting people
(x) told someone you were busy when you weren't
( ) partied to celebrate the new year
( ) cooked a disastrous meal
( ) lied about how old you were
( ) prank called someone

In 2008 I...

[x] broke a promise
[ ] fell out of love
[x] a little white lie or a joke.
[x] lied
[ ] cried over a broken heart
[x] disappointed someone close
[x] hid a secret
[x] pretended to be happy
[ ] slept under the stars
[ ] kept your new years resolution
[x] forgot your new years resolution
[x] met one of your idols
[x] changed your outlook on life
[ ] sat home all day doing nothing
[ ] pretended to be sick
[x] left the country
[ ]almost died
[x]given up on something/someone important to you
[ ] lost something expensive
[x] learned something new about yourself
[ ] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it
[x] made a change in your life
[x] found out who your true friends were
[x] met great people
[ ] stayed up til sunrise
[ ] cried over the silliest thing
[x] had friends who were drifting away from you
[ ] had a high cell phone bill
[ ] spent most of your money on food/clothes
[x] had a fist fight
[ ] went to the beach with your best friend(s)
[ ] gotten sick
[ ] liked more than 5 people at the same


The biggest thing that happened to me this year was my move to Vietnam. It changed my lifestyle(physical) and made me part with my loved ones. The biggest change to me is my point of view towards things. The most satisfied change is I know better about who I am and I am proud of who I am. "I am a Chinese and I come from Malaysia" That is what I will say forever to the ones who ask who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment