Friday, July 15, 2011

蔡依林Myself马来西亚演唱会

Halo again :)
After two months, I'm here to update about Jolin's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G concert.
Needless to say, she was superb.

Here are some videos that I shot. ^^

《花蝴蝶》
This was the first song of the concert.
Her voice was powerful and bright;
she wowed her fans with a great opening accompanied with her energetic dance.


《黑发尤物》
I actually prefer the feather costume that she wore in Taiwan,
but we got the Pepsi-sponsored dress instead.
Oh well, she was still awesome anyway.


《美人计》
The hottest dance of her career yet.
Too bad Benny Ninja didn't come to Malaysia,
but the vogueing performed by her five dancers was intriguing too,
especially the blue-haired guy.


Just talking~
You know, Jolin's voice is actually VERY sweet.
Yes, I literally meant that.
As sweet as a candy.
I honestly don't remember her voice being that sweet,
maybe it's because of the mic that night.


《无言以对》
This is actually my least favorite costume of the night.
I thought that it made her look big and manly,
instead of the small and sexy image of her that I adore.


《七上八下、Can't Get You Out of My Head、Just Dance》
Can't Get You Out of My Head is by Kylie Minogue
whilst Just Dance is by Lady Gaga.
This video was the longest that I shot,
and it was all taken from the big screen because by that time everyone stood up,
so I couldn't really see her from the stage.


《给自己的情书》
This song was not sang in Malaysia, but Guangzhou,
and this video wasn't shot by me.
I'm just sharing this here because I'm sick of people saying that Jolin only knows how to dance,
but not how to sing.
I'm fed up of it.
Come on,
I've been to three of Jolin's concert,
from December 2006 to December 2007 to June 2011.
I can see her evident improvement.
She can sing.
No, she doesn't go out of tune,
and no, she doesn't gasp as if she doesn't have enough breath.
And hell, she dances almost throughout her concert.
This song here is by Faye Wong,
one of the greatest singer in Mandopop,
and Jolin nailed this song.
She nailed it.
So, don't ever say that Jolin can't sing again,
because she can.

No comments:

Post a Comment