Saturday, January 29, 2011

Working with Usher

Apparently both of my idols - Leehom and Jolin - have had the experience of working with Usher.

Leehom was invited by Usher as a guest singer in his Beijing concert.
They sang Leehom's 唯一 and Usher's OMG.
Here's a video about them working together,
watch how Leehom taught Usher to sing in Chinese ^^

Jolin shot a GAP commercial with Usher.
They had to do some dance moves
and Usher later even joked about how Jolin is such a Diva,
haha~



The photo:


Happy Chinese New Year everyone!
I'm back in Malaysia right now and tomorrow I'm hanging out with my cousins.
We're gonna go to the Karaoke and then I need to look for a prom dress..
I'm glad to be back for a holiday with good food
but I'm also missing my friends in Vietnam terribly :(
Oh, the way how habits just grow on me is frightening.

Have fun wearing new clothes, eating good food, and receiving angpao! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment