Friday, October 9, 2009

Seventeen

Seventeen
17
One of the most greatest age to be ever.
All of my seventeen-year-old friends are starting to learn how to drive
Take their Undang test
Or even past their driving test
This is not fair
Why can't I learn to drive too?
I've been seventeen for almost a month already
And this is the reason why I can't learn to drive in Vietnam
You understand me now.
Tis' not fair.
Seventeen is suppose to be the best age ever.
Youth, passion, entrance of adulthood.
If not, why would Edward Cullen choose to be seventeen for "a while"?

BEWARE
New Moon spoilers
Close your eyes and close this window if you don't wish to watch


And now we proceed...

I like this picture mainly because
this place looks so normal for a high school girl's table beside bed
Pictures of your friends that you usually hang out with
And a picture of you and your sweetheart

This is my favorite picture of Edward Cullen so far
When I mean Edward Cullen, I mean Edward Cullen
Not Robert Pattinson
Because I don't see Robert Pattinson in the picture
(Do I sound crazy?)
Despite Bella's poker face,
Edward's facial expression is GORGEOUS
His crooked smile and happy eyes
You can just feel his love for her
He truly loves her
And I love how his hands caress her hair
Being a vampire he has to be gentle with Bella
S-W-E-E-T!

This picture
Like it the similar reason as the above picture
Although I prefer the above
But I guess I'll just share this too
Hark! Look at Edward kissing Bella's hair and
his hand wrapped over Bella's waist
N-I-C-E~

Hot doc' stitching Bella up

I don't really like this picture
But it does really bring the awkwardness intended in the book
Got to say,
"Good job, guys!"

I can't wait for New Moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment